Thursday, June 11, 2015

Some Interesting Looking Ted-Ed Collections

Next year my school is going to a "1-to-1" initiative. Basically, every student in the grades 6, 7, and 8 will be getting an iPad. I am looking forward to it. So, as I am on summer "break" (teaching summer school is a break, right?) I am cruising around the internet to look for cool things that I can use in class.

One of these things are collections of videos by Ted-Ed. While I wouldn't use all the videos in any one collection, having them grouped around like ideas seems to make sense to me. Here are links to a few of them that I especially like.

The Writer's Workshop

Reading Between the Lines

The Way We Think

If you give any of these a try, I'd love to know which ones you especially like--or don't like for that matter.


No comments: